fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
We are looking for an Accountant Executive who will take care all of accounting role of Intrepid – the team of passionate E-commerce experts, dedicated to put our experience and energy at the service of our brand and seller partners to help them capture the immense e-commerce opportunity in South East Asia. This role will include:
- Prepare accounts and tax returns
- Administer payrolls and control income and expenditure
- Compile and present reports, and financial statements
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Provide tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Accomplish the result by performing the duty
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- About 2 years of experience working in Accounting industry
- Familiar with Vietnamese tax and regulation
- Experience in E-commerce is advantage
- Able to use fluent English in both written & communication skills
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in fram^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long‑term and performance bonus
- 5-day working week (Monday-Friday) with working hours to some extent flexible & remote working up to 5 days/months
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday) and will increase by working years
- Vietnamese standard health insurance plus extra Premium health care package
- Friday Beer time combined with Technical Sharing & extra team-building activities every week
- Quarterly Meetings & Parties are held where our B.O.D will share about achievements, missions & visions of fram^ for mutual transparent and committed growth
- Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language in fram^ office. Also regular English lessons once per week by native English instructor in the office
- Self-development courses including technical & non-technical programs are offered
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunities to become one of the key members of fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
For more vacancies, visit https://wearefram.com/careers/
Apply before April 05, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org