fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in one of the dedicated teams of our Scandinavian clients in Ho Chi Minh City!
***Onsite benefits: An interesting package allowances equivalent to 1200USD/ month + 1 round-trip ticket/ 6 months
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will work for a leading Bank in Thailand to deliver best applications for their Digital Transformation, among the technical experts localized in Thailand as well as the others from global teams who has years of experience in Banking Domain as well as in-depth-technical skill, you may have a chance gaining a lot of experience while working with our talented team as well as client’s team.
- As an application developer you will work closely with project management, business analyst and development resources to deliver solutions, applications. You will have to possess advanced problem solving skills, the willingness to learn and ability to effectively and concisely communicate verbally and in written/presentation format. You must work well in a supportive and transparent team environment, while having the ability to research and resolve issues independently.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE GOOD AT
- Minimum 4 years experience in Frontend developer with Angular framework, and able to design good web UI.
- Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is a plus to this role
- This person will have been a part of a team developing code using Agile methodologies and will have proven experience as a sprint member
- Experience in Java is a plus
- Ability to use English communication in both writing and speaking
MORE ON FRAM^ – WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK IN FRAM?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
Apply before April 30, 2020
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friend please don't hesitate to click and APPLY or contact us at the following address: [email protected]
for more information. Thank you!