fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture
Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern
European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star
developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company.
First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
fram^ is currently looking for Business Analyst to join our team in developing and building up an Ecommerce Website of the Machinery industry. This role will include:
- Being Business Analyst in a large scale E-commerce project
- Collecting and analyzing the requirements from stakeholders
- Take responsibilities in writing technical documents
- Drawing mock-up, wire-frames, diagrams, etc.
- Handling UAT for components / features
- Consulting for development team regarding UI/UX designs & User navigations
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree or other related fields
- At least 3+ years experience as IT Business Analyst position
- Strong experience in large scale E-commerce project
- Good experience with Agile Software development cycle/methodologies
- Good experience with project managing tool (Jira, Trello, Slack…etc)
- Good experience with drawing mock-up, white frame & writing document
- Experience with planning of testing scope and writing of test scenarios
- Nice to have XP in managing team/ project
- Able to communicate in English
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
Apply before March 31, 2020
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: [email protected]