fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
We are looking for Business Analyst to work with internal fram^ team to manage and develop various kinds of project. The successful candidate is flexible in a start-up to take-on other business activities as we scale up and disrupt an industry. The job will bring you challenges, creativity and the chance to work with talented team and leverage your skills to be a strong PM with fram^ team.
- Think ahead about business requirements from a customer experience / requirements / functionality perspective of the technology platform, considering the business context
- Design application by coming up with & analyzing requirements; studying system capabilities; understand about product & business; writing specifications
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams to propose appropriate solutions, present and explain specifications and requirements and ensuring technical feasibility
- Document business and system requirements clearly, comprehensively and make ensure everyone can easily understand
- Track development progress, support clarify requirement to development team and facilitate to help deliver products successfully
- Discuss, develop and review test plan and test cases required for feature / functionality with the development team to ensure development is aligned with features defined
- Be flexible to take-on other business activities
Your Skills & Experiences
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Did involve in full SDLC (software development life cycle) for at least 5 projects
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Good skills in writing technical documents
- Strong experience in writing functional specification, describing UX, designing wireframes, explaining business rules
- Great interest in internet & online Industry or Ecommerce
- Familiar with business process analysis
- Good communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Analytical and structured work method
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
More on fram^ – What is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long‑term and performance bonus
- 5-day working week (Monday-Friday) with working hours to some extent flexible & remote working up to 5 days/months
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday) and will increase by working years
- Vietnamese standard health insurance plus extra Premium health care package
- Friday Beer time combined with Technical Sharing & extra team-building activities every week
- Quarterly Meetings & Parties are held where our B.O.D will share about achievements, missions & visions of fram^ for mutual transparent and committed growth
- Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language in fram^ office. Also regular English lessons once per week by native English instructor in the office
- Self-development courses including technical & non-technical programs are offered
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Opportunities to become one of the key members of fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
For more vacancies, visit https://wearefram.com/careers/
Apply before December 31, 2018
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org