Java Technical Lead (Digital Banking)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a talented Technical Lead who will contribute to the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaboratively conduct with a team in the agile method;
- Fabricate constructively scalable, reliable, and operational APIs to manipulate highly huge transactions;
- Assist the development team to have the appropriate technical path of software features;
- Liaise with stakeholders regards to compliance, APIs, and security…;
- Obtain a proper and solid sense of ownership for the things that they have done.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong knowledge of full development life cycle;
- Total 8+ years of experience in software development, including 3+ years of experience in Java;
- Understanding of system design and tuning for high performance, scalability, and reliability;
- Strong database and schema design for large-scale and finance systems;
- Good problem-solving;
- Experience with microservices, event-driven architecture, or message queue system
- Professional experience working with cloud;
- Excellent communication in English.
You will love working here
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible, and up to 5 remote working days per month
- 12 days of annual leaves and 3 extra days off every year (Swedish National Day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employees & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!