Mobile Engineer (Android / iOS)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
fram^ is now looking for Mobile Engineer (Android / iOS) to join a leading startup from Singapore building an innovative AI transformative tools and change the way asset and wealth management across the globe are today doing business with a more innovative and personalised client engagement.
As a Mobile Engineer (Android / iOS) you will:
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and development in mobile solution development – you will get your hands dirty
- Provide a leading voice in the evolving mobile architecture framework and road-map covering languages, tooling, patterns and delivery processes
- Enhance our talent pool ensuring that our team’s skills and practices are leading edge and aligned to technology strategy
- Provide technical guidance through the complete Solution Delivery Lifecycle
- Developing solution architectures aligned with enterprise-wide standards to ensure successful implementation of technology solutions
- Lead the technical design process coordinating various stakeholders; develop and document solution architectures for projects aligned to bank’s standards and policies
- Custodian of design and engineering best practices; and technical app road-maps
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Mobile development (iOS / Android).
- Experienced in using Kotlin / Swift and MVVM pattern
- Experienced with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), GraphQL, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Strong competency architecting and developing real-world solutions in iOS and Android frameworks for the App Store
- Understanding of UI design, usability, and accessibility practices – build intuitive features to improve the experience for mobile users
- Commitment for engineering practices (ex. as automated testing, code reviews, CI/CD) that ensure quality and fast paced releases
- Ability to write well-documented
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban, …) and working in a self-managed team
You will love working here
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!