Senior Mobile Engineer (Android Native)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
OUR CLIENT is a tech startup based in Stockholm, we’re a passionate team committed to making female health accessible to women all around the world by leveraging tech (such as ML and NLP) to build the first-ever digital women’s health clinic for the next billion users.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 3 years of software development experience with around 2 years in Android development
- Experienced in playing with Android SDK, Kotlin and MVVM pattern
- Experience working with remote data via RESTful API and JWT authentication
- Experience in building and publish mobile apps to the Google Play store
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills and also great interpersonal and communication skills
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!