Associate QA Engineer (Management Platform)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
What you will do
fram^ is now looking for QA Engineers to follow up on the development, management, implementation, and monitoring of the Quality Management System for our client. You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the works being delivered by the project team is in compliance with the project quality plan, procedures, and instructions.
Who we are looking for
- You have 1-2 years of experience in testing.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Test app usability, and browser compatibility, UI/UX
- Participate in planning sessions, daily huddles, and release processes
- Ensure that technology and user experience problems are properly documented, and that software defects are addressed
- Work closely with the developer to document bugs
- Professional QA experience with writing test cases and associated test artifacts
- ALWAYS champion the customer experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- Good knowledge in BA (business analyst) is plus
- Working knowledge about automation tests, scripting languages.
- Experience with working with QA and testing in Agile environments
- Based in Da Nang city
You will love working here
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!