fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design applications by analyzing requirements; studying system capabilities; understand about product & business; writing specifications
- Collaborate closely with relevant teams (onshore and offshore members) to propose appropriate solutions, present and explain specifications and requirements
- Document business and system requirements clearly, comprehensively and make ensure everyone can easily understand
- Follow development progress, support clarify requirement to development team and facilitate to help deliver products successfully
- Discuss, develop and review test plan and test cases required for feature/functionality with the development team to ensure development is aligned with features defined
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor in IT or relevant degrees
- Having at least 2 years of professional experience as Business Analyst or similar role
- Having product mindset & strong passion in building products
- Strong experience in writing functional specification, describing UX, designing wireframes, explaining business rules
- Having knowledge and experience in software testing
- Good skills in writing technical documents
- Great interest in internet & online Industry
- Logical thinking, analytical and structured work method, pay attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!