Business Analyst (Commercial) – Intern/Junior level
fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Fram^ is creating a pool of talent to manage their rapidly growing ventures. A high potential career path is offered to the interns. You will take on a number of responsibilities depending on your skillset, what you want to learn, and our business needs.
You will work closely with the Head of Growth, who reports directly to the Group Chairman. You will support Head of Growth in all Fram^ related commercial activities, from lead generation to sales, recruitment, financial forecasting and modelling, market research and analysis. You will be expected to:
- Support the Head of Growth in implementing strategies and best practices throughout the organisation
- Collaborate with other senior internal stakeholders to improve internal operations and ensure that key targets are met
Core focus area: Finance and Analytics
- Assist Head of Growth with monthly financial modelling, tracking and forecasting of company performance
- Work with finance team to track billings, revenue realization and utilization of cost base, reconciliation of data
- Perform data gathering and historical analysis on different business questions and build presentations for stakeholders
- Assist with market research and competitor analysis
- Work closely with other departments to assist on adhoc business needs as required
Additional ad-hoc tasks in Recruitment & Marketing
Working as part of the Sales & Marketing team and Recruitment team, you will be responsible for researching potential leads and updating our records, in order to find out how we can meet the changing needs of the markets.
- Work closely with the Head of Growth and Marketing team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors
- Gather relevant Corporates information as instructed
- Research new leads and convert the leads to new business inquiries
- Assist recruitment team with organising the recruitment database and schedule interviews
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Have recently completed Bachelor in English, Finance or relevant degrees from a top university
- Must have: financial modelling experience and advanced written English skills
- Logical thinking, analytical and structured work method, meticulous, pay attention to details
- Researching skills, ability to grasp and articulate new concepts quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Some professional experience working in professional office environment
- Proactiveness, ability to work independently and positive attitude to handle stressful situations
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Have a growth mindset, and strong desire to learn, especially related to all commercial aspects of IT industry
- Hard working and able to adapt to changing business needs
- Resilient and ability to deal with pressures and deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Google Suite (Excel/ Google Sheet, Powerpoint/ Google Slides), ability to work with structured data like CRM, know how to utilize social media networks like LinkedIn and SEO experience (Track 1), understanding of basic accounting concept (Track 2)
- Nice to have: Previous B2B sales experience, an interest in the IT industry, and a genuine passion for our services are preferable
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Allowance for your internship with the opportunity to convert to full time position
- Full time placement will come with 13th month salary bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as team building time, Quarterly Meet up
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and ambitious team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!