Data Engineer (Logistics Domain)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
The teams are currently seeking Data Engineers who are responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Optimize, develop and maintain the performance of infrastructure for streaming, processing and storing data;
- Create and build analytics tools to effectively maintain and monitor data infrastructure;
- Work with stakeholders to provide solutions for data-related requirements such as building data flow to extract, transforming and loading data from a wide variety of data sources;
- Build the company’s data retention policies and backup stategies to make sure that data is stored redundantly and securely.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Data Engineer or a similar role;
- Ability to develop SQL codes with a variety of different types of databases such as MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL;
- Experience in Big Data stack (Pig, Hive, Spark);
- Experience in Queues and Stream processing (Storm, Spark Streaming);
- Experience in data serialization frameworks (Protobuf, Thrift, Avro);
- Good English communication skills.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary;
- Mon-Fri, flexible remote working;
- 12 days of annual leave and 3 additional special holidays (Swedish National Day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday);
- Annual leaves increase by loyalty;
- Premium health care package for employees & family members;
- English, professional working environment;
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs);
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies;
- Cool activities such as Friday Beer time and Quarterly Meet up.