Senior Flutter Engineer
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and another online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
OUR CLIENT is a tech startup based in Stockholm, our focus is on helping dog lovers become their dog’s best friend. Our platform gives users access to content backed by science-validated ethologists and additionally, the aim is to coach the user in how to train their dog or enhance ongoing training, thereby helping dog parents understand and get to know their dogs on a deeper level.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- You will mainly work with Flutter to architect, build and scale the application.
- You will be working in a fast-paced agile environment where you will have a lot of autonomy and the ability to shape the future direction of the app.
- You will also work, to a lesser extent, with the server-side API for the app.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- You have at least 3 years of experience or a keen interest in Flutter + Dart.
- You have a few years of software experience or a lot of volume in mobile application development.
- English: Upper-intermediate
- You are able to write clear, modular, maintainable code that will perform on many platforms and devices.
- You have a good, critical eye for details and are obsessed with every pixel, animation and creating a great UX/UI.
- You’re passionate about the quality of the software you design and deliver.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills and also great interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have a can-do mindset and you don’t take no for an answer.
- You are proactive and ready to take initiative.
- Extra plus if you have or have had a dog or love dogs.
More on fram^ – What is it like to work in fram^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus.
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month.
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday).
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Premium health care package for employees & family members.
- English, professional working environment.
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs).
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies.
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up.
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!