fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will understand the customer experience, putting our customers’ needs first
- Daily, weekly and monthly you will engage with customers, providing accurate, insightful and targeted reporting capable of demonstrating the value we provide
- You will proactively engage and target customers at critical points in the customer journey to ensure adoption, growth, and renewal of our services
- You will identify common customer and technology challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- Build and grow the fram^ company culture, both internally as well as externally
- You will find opportunities to implement new ideas, features and services within our customers to provide maximum value
- You will help drive customer references and case studies
- At a fast growing business like fram^ there will also be opportunities for team leadership and personal growth within this role
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor in IT or relevant degree
- Knowledge of or experience in one of Digital, IT, Managed Services, Development and DevOps, SaaS
- You have very strong interpersonal skills that allows for a well balanced mix of support coaching and management within your leadership
- Positive personality – you like to have both a positive impact and fun at work, just like us 😉
Nice to have
- International work experience is a BIG PLUS
- Experience of user needs definition, requirements gathering and development processes such as CMMI, Scrum, Agile, etc.
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!