Head of Growth
Join a NASDAQ-listed IT-development & investment group headquartered in Vietnam!
Title: Head of Growth
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Visa: Sponsorship available
ESOPs: Can be granted upon performance
Industry: IT-development (Entrepreneurial/ Early-stage)
We create, develop and digitize companies
Fram Skandinavien AB (publ) (“fram^“) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development group with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers (the management of fram^ come from Kinnevik, Rocket Internet, McKinsey & Company, Ericsson, Lazada and Bima). In order to expand and accelerate the Venture Building activities, our group IPO:ed on NASDAQ First North in Stockholm in October 2017 (Ticker FRAMB). What sets us apart from most other early-stage investors and company builders is our relentless focus on execution and profitability – we are firm believers that great early-stage companies do not have to sacrifice profitability for growth.
As Head of Growth of Standing Teams, our profitable IT-development venture in Vietnam, you will formulate and execute sales, marketing and operational strategies to maximize business growth and report into the C-level team of fram^. fram^ Standing Teams sources highly-skilled IT development teams for clients around the world, from startups to world-leading brands and companies like Samsung and Lotte and currently employs some 70 people.
- You will be driving revenue by leading the Sales & Marketing activities.
- Customer centric mindset with core focus on Service delivery and Sales & Marketing
- You will closely collaborate with the Group CEO and Group CFO and the wider executive leadership team with a responsibility to develop and implement strategies and initiatives to ensure profitable growth.
- You will continuously improve operations, the way of working and culture across the organisation.
- You will be accountable for achieving impact; customer and stakeholder involvement; product plans and decisions; and timely and actionable follow ups.
- We envision your time & efforts to be spent 75% on directly acquiring new and developing incumbent client relationships, and the rest on building and retaining a world class team
- 5 years of experience from IT & Software development/other professional services industries and a minimum of 3 years of leading teams and managers
- Experience in B2B sales processes
- Extensive experience of working within product development.
- Experience from working internationally (preferably in emerging markets) with an ability to understand cultural differences
- You possess the full product management toolbox with extra focus on discovery methods.
- Ability to grasp complex products and dependencies quickly
To be a successful we expect you to:
- No-miss targets mentality
- Work independently and be very resourceful
- You should be an all-rounder willing to roll your sleeves up across all aspects of the business
- Be meticulous
HOW TO APPLY?
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friends please kindly send me a resume to [email protected]
OR ping me to get more information at: Skype: “live:psyspt_1”