HR Executive (6-month Contractor)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
ABOUT THE JOB
A truly unique opportunity to join the fram^ group as we are building a digital powerhouse in South East Asia. We are looking for an experienced HR Staff who can play a key role in our HR Department.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases.
People and processes are important but a good culture is what makes everything work and come together.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Employee Engagement (60%):
- Building up ideas and plans to organize internal engagement programs;
- Planning internal communication campaign to meet different requirements of each program;
- Directly executing, coordinating and collaborating with departments to implement projects;
- Research and work with vendors and other departments to build employee engagement initiatives.
Compensation & Benefit (40%):
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records: input data onto HR software, register PIT and PIT finalization, dependants, SHUI for employees;
- Input & updating internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave);
- Preparing HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides;
- Liaising with external partners, like insurance vendors, and support employees claim expense;
- Assisting payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules);
- Input employee’s data into HR software;
- Reports to Government Depts: labor reports to Labour Department, PIT invoice reports to Tax Dept, Social Insurance;
- Supporting other general admin works and processes at fram^.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2 years as HR Executive or Employee Engagement executive or relevant experience;
- Proven organizational skills – be willing to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced challenging environment;
- Must be a team player with demonstrated team experience (proven);
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) both in Vietnamese and English;
- Ability to maintain/manage confidential information;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally interact with managers, staff and officers at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism;
- Self-motivated, proactive, committed to continuous improvement;
- Proven experience with delivering impactful employee experiences through effective communications and internally facing events or engagements;
- The ability to handle tasks independently, as well as with a team, and to effectively communicate with a range of individuals, from senior managers and affiliated partners to team members.
You will love working here!
- Salary: 12,000,000 VND Gross
- 13th monthly salary & performance bonus;
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month;
- Additional Special holidays (Swedish National Day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday);
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty;
- Premium health care package for employees & family members;
- English, professional working environment;
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs);
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies;
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up;
Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!