fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
OUR CLIENT is a tech startup in logistics that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Since the launching in 2014 in Singapore, they have grown rapidly to become one of SEA’s largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Till now, they have delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience.
You will be joining a core team working directly with Head of Tech, CTO and other stakeholders from Singapore
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with external parties, sales, and product managers to gather and analyze requirements, design elegant solutions, and manage the deployment.
- Develop, test, deploy and document integration components. These include new API, webhooks, adapters, API clients, etc.
- Provide pre and post-integration tech support. Occasional off-hour support and some traveling to meet customers might be required.
- Will have the opportunity to work on core product development.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Java (version 8 or above)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Experienced with the Hibernate framework
- Experienced with refactoring legacy code, ie knows how to trace and identify dependencies in a large codebase (single service) + able to write down their own Jira tickets to plan the work (we can provide examples to showcase the expected level of details)
- Able to document endpoints with Swagger/OpenAPI
- Good communicator, available on Slack during SG working hours
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!