Junior Accounting Executive
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and another online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Fram is currently looking for Junior Accounting Executive to support our accounting department on:
- Prepare and input journal entries into the accounting system to ensure all business transactions are recorded correctly
- Doing bank reconciliation, Liaise directly with banks regarding matters
- Monitoring account payable, account receivable and issue invoices, doing reconciliation at month-end
- Be in charge of monthly payroll
- Preparing month-end financial reports
- Preparation of simple internal reports
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with the established deadline
- Well understanding accounting policies and processes of the organization to apply in the organization accordingly
- Be in charge of the payment processing procedure
- Support sales team in monitoring cash collection from customers
- Preparing Tax Reports to the Tax authority (VAT, PIT, FCT, CIT…) and liaise with Tax Authority for any issues
- Monthly filling
- Updating daily exchange rate
- Other tasks will be discussed within the interview
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Around 1-year experience in the Accounting field
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance.
- Good knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standards
- Good understanding of Tax Regulations (VAT, PIT, FCT, CIT…) and Social Insurance Laws
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Be able to communicate in English (Both verbal and writing)
- Willingness to work effectively both independently and on a team.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Great attention to detail
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!