Mobile Engineer (Flutter)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
OUR CLIENT is a tech startup in logistics that is disrupting a massive industry with innovation and cutting edge technology. Since the launching in 2014 in Singapore, they have grown rapidly to become one of SEA’s largest and fastest-growing express logistics companies. Till now, they have delivered to 100 million different customers across the region with added predictability, flexibility and convenience.
You will be joining a core team working directly with Head of Tech, CTO and other stakeholders from Singapore
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Handling mobile app development for our core projects by using Flutter
- Analyzing business requirements and building product architecture, coding and developing
- Perform high-quality, clean, simple, and maintainable code.
- Handling Unitest/Testing phase on your own
- Optimizing codes, performance to make sure the source code is at good condition
- Collaborate with other departments to build and maintain the projects.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in developing Mobile app and deployment on Android and/or iOS platforms
- 2+ years experience with Flutter/React Native
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API design & programming
- Good knowledge in OOP, Design pattern, Unit Testing
- Experienced with GIT source control, Facebook, Google SDK (Analytics/Firebase/Google Maps …), Realm database
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!