Project Manager/ Account Manager
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Account Management (Pre-sales & After-sales)
- You will be in charge of doing project proposals, project planning, and delivery
- Following up on the progress of project/ dedicated product teams by day to day basis
- Estimating the financial plan and budget to ensure the P&L of project
- Involved in talent management & retention
- Guide and support team members in their professional development
- Reporting about the projects timeline & revenue
- Be the main communication point between the development teams and clients
- Manage the project teams and communicate with the onshore and global team, including Account Managers, Functional Managers, Project Directors, Technical Experts, etc.
- In charge of resources management, budgeting and planning
- Responsible for the career development and growth of team members
- Be able to challenge requirements on completion, feasibility, improvements, etc.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BE GOOD AT
- Attitude & Behavior is a key! We are looking for someone with a growth mindset, dynamic and proactive, dedicated to their teams and client, self-organized, and hard-working
- Strong and confident in problem-solving, conflict resolution, negotiation and customer management
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Software Engineering or Information Systems or a closely related field
- Strong knowledge of project management: Estimation and budget control, planning, quality management, and communication
- Strong knowledge about Agile frameworks (scrum, Kanban, xp,…) and PM tools (Jira, MS project or equivalents)
- International education background is considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of web / online development. Broad knowledge of contemporary web systems, sites and concepts such as social networks, social community, online marketing, e-commerce, etc.
- Language: Advanced skills in English communication (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!