fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Agile software development team in-house to build up a CMS for our valued customer from Singapore to help manage digital contents and business flows for SEA Market
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Work closely with team members to identify testing areas across the deliverable.
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and ensure quality releases to Production.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Communicate status, risks and issues to senior management and team members
- Train and coach junior QA engineers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have 2-3 years experienced in QA / Testing, preferably in finance / banking.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and software development life-cycles
- Well collaborate with members in Agile team.
- Experience with programming language such as Java, Python, etc.
- Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of software engineer best practices
- Experience with exploratory testing and behavior driven design.
- Experience with Version Control (GIT), CI/CD system (Teamcity / Jenkin)
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of the Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD