QC Manual Engineer (Digital Banking)
fram^ has committed to helping our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a talented QC Engineer who still does hands-on development to contribute to the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia.
As a QC Engineer you will:
- Work closely with team members to identify testing areas across the deliverable
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and ensuring quality releases to Production
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Communicate status, risks and issues to senior management and team members
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have 3-6 years of experience in QA/QC/Testing, preferably in Finance/Banking.
- Has strong experience in software testing for Web Applications, Mobile Applications (iOS and Android).
- Strong skills and experiences for API testing (Restful API, SOAP API, …. with Postman, SOAPUI,…)
- Familiar with Tracking Tools/Test management tools: Jira, Confluence, Test Rails, …
- Have knowledge about testing concepts and Testing Foundation (Functional and Non-functional testing, Adhoc Testing, Exploratory testing, …).
- Good communication and well collaboration with members of the Agile team to drive up the Quality of the product.
- Competence in requirements analysis and testing.
- Experience in technical problem solving; root cause analysis; and data gathering, analysis, and reporting within a system.
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Strong motivation, intellect. Resourcefulness, independence, and energy
- Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen)
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month salary
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- 3 extra days off every year (Swedish National Day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Annual leaves increase by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employees & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of the Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD