Remote Mid/ Senior QA Engineer
fram^ has committed to helping our Europe, US, Asia Pacific, and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% of developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
fram^ is currently looking for QA Engineer for a Blockchain and Cryptocurrency company based in Philippines. This role will include:
- Gather and study system requirements and customer expectations.
- Assist in the creation of a Test Plan, provide inputs to testing strategies, environment and schedule at minimum.
- Design and define basic test scenarios and test sequences for a major feature or component, based on all relevant technical documentation (Specs, International/Technical Stadards, etc.)
- Define all possible test cases based on identified test scenarios and test sequences, based on instruction.
- Assist in the creating of detailed documentation of the product domain.
Product Verification and Validation
- Execute tests procedures with minimum guidance and records results as PASS/FAIL or its equivalent.
- Use automation test tool’s record-playback features and modifies test scripts to support variations of test parameters.
- Write defect reports; assist in the creation of Test Reports specifically on presenting test results (ex: bug trends) and analysis of test evidences.
- Perform review procedures to ensure quality and adherence to company standards of deliverables prior to release.
Training and Mentoring
- Author project-specific training modules to ensure transfer/retention skills and knowledge.
- Train QA members on QA policies and processes and standard operating procedures.
Product Management / People Management
- Generate estimates; develops, monitors, and adjusts project scope/plans accordingly; defines measures and evaluates project efficiency and effectiveness based on instruction.
- Supervise QA members and communicates testing status/issues with all stakeholders, based on instruction.
- Provide reliable inputs/reports on project planning, execution and improvements to the Product Lead/Manager.
- Perform project activities based on instruction.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Participate in engineering-related trainings and exercises.
Risk and Compliance
- Participate in Risk Management and Compliance Trainings.
- Participate in AML trainings.
- Ensure product features address Compliance to Regulations.
- Learn and Understand data privacy regulations.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- More than 4 years of working experience as a QA Engineer
- Handson experience in both manual and automation testing
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) or STLC (Software Test Life Cycle)
- Solid knowledge in Software and Application Validation
- Experienced in Test Automation Frameworks and scripting languages (Python, VB, Bash, Shell)
- Good problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus.
About the technical used in the projects:
- Tools and Frameworks: Postman, Visual Studio Code, JIRA, Xray, Confluence, Pytest/ Behave Framework, BDD Framework, Git, Jenkins, AWS, Locust
- QA Skills: Web Testing, Mobile Testing, Restful API Testing, Automation Testing (API/ Web/ Mobile), Agile Methodology and Agile Testing, Load and Performance Testing
- Technical Skills: Python, Flutter, Selenium