Scrum Master (Digital Banking)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a talented Scrum Master building a new scrum team for the delivery of one of our new fintech products.
As a Scrum Master you will:
The Scrum Master critical responsibility is for the team and for optimal flow of work to DONE.
Scrum Masters are expected to do this by setting the pace for delivery and being proactive in planning and forecasting for upcoming deliverables.
To be successful in the role you should demonstrate pragmatism in your approach and be sensitive to the environment that we operate in, using your skills and knowledge to appropriately influence the delivery approach.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2+ years recent experience as a Scrum Master.
- Accountable for the quality of agile ceremonies including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives
- Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders
- Conflict resolution within/between delivery team and stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate priorities and timelines with stakeholders
- Setting the pace/cadence for delivery and motivating teams to succeed
- Ensuring the delivery team commits to their definition of done
- Visual representation and management of work in the sprint e.g. card walls and burn-up charts
- Management of the Master Story List (MSL), ensuring it is adequately maintained, stories are up to date and ready to play into a sprint
Additional: Knowledge of at least 3 of the following areas:
- Mobile: iOS or Android
- Microsoft .Net (C#, ASP, Framework), SQL Server
- Quality Assurance, Automation Testing
- Web Security, OWASP
- Java, Oracle
- DevOps, Continuous Delivery
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-end Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!