Senior Business Analyst (Digital Banking)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst who will contribute to the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia.
As a Senior Business Analyst you will:
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in to define detailed requirements.
- Identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Contribute to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conduct product training as needed.
- Identify and manage gaps, determining the effectiveness of proposed solutions and developing Business Requirements documents and models.
- Identify the risks associated with the proposed solution as well as the risk for not implementing the solution.
- Work closely with Digital Product Owner (DPO) to understand product vision, priority and road-map, clarify and manage product backlog.
- Ensure the Team understand the product requirements & backlog and the product is delivered at high quality
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3 years in business analysis.
- Excellent English communication (write, read, speak and listen).
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas.
- Being knowledgeable or experienced in Agile environment, good logical and analytical thinking.
- Experience in working in technology-enabled change programs/projects, software development is a plus.
- Relevant IT or business tertiary qualification.
- Professional certificates in Business Analysis is a plus.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 4 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!