Senior DevOps Engineer
fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer who will contribute to the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will:
- Automate everything to support a highly available and scalable platform for millions of users
- Contribute to developing continuous delivery, automation and build pipelines to create an excellent experience for developers and customers
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve our processes and tools for automation
- Learn new skills and help foster a continuous delivery and cloud first mindset
- Manage your day-to-day workload and requests using agile practices as part of a team and community
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or similar degrees
- Have at least 2 years in similar role, responsible for one of the following areas: DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Automation practices
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based platforms (Azure, AWS, Google) and ready to focus deeper on AWS and Serverless technologies
- Hands on knowledge of one or more of the following AWS CloudFormation, Kubernetes/ECS/EKS, Docker, Kafka/AWS Kinesis, Rancher/AWS Fargagte, Microservice architecture, automated deployment tools and management of containerized applications.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (such as Jenkins, TeamCity, AWS CodePipeline) or configuration management tools (such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience with Linux and writing programs using a high-level programming language (e.g. Java)
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Good skills in English and the ability to communicate effectively with business and technical teams.
- Possessed AWS or Azure Certified DevOps Engineer is desirable.
- Good at communication in both Vietnamese & English
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of the Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD