Senior Frontend Engineer (Fintech Platform)
fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City to help build up the core platform for a leading Fintech company in SEA that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia including payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will:
- Develop and enhance interactive Dashboard user experience by using the best practices in modern Front End development
- Improve the dashboard product layout and structure to ensure reliability, scalability and security
- Can quickly comes up with MVP models and propose solutions for complex problems
- Produce high-quality maintainable code, test it, collaboratively review it and ship it.
- Identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design.
- Collaborate extensively with Team Lead, Product Management, design, and other engineers to develop features that drive our metrics.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have at least 3 years of engineering experience with proven management wins
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Strong knowledge of CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS
- Strong knowledge of Frontend application build tool such as webpack
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience with front end unit test frameworks such as jest, mocha
- Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Experience working with bank, e-wallet, and retail outlet payment APIs
- Familiarity with containerization, including docker and kubernetes
- Familiarity with implementing Front-end component framework
- Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
- Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy code
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!