Senior .NET Full Stack Developer (Fintech)
DragonLend is a Fintech platform, part of fram^ Group, that helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and personal clients get access to fair finance. Clients apply on our platform, are rapidly assessed and are passed to the most appropriate finance partner. DragonLend has developed partnerships with 15+ accredited local and international banks which are based in Vietnam. Our head office is located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s financial district – Nguyen Cong Tru Str, Dist 1. You can find out more about us at: http://dragonlend.vn/
DragonLend is proud to be a venture of fram^, a Swedish venture builder focusing on
technology and e-commerce (https://ventures.wearefram.com/)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a .NET Senior Developer to play a significant role in developing a premier SME financing platform in Vietnam together.. The position requires a broad technical background with experience of the entire stack, and a solid feeling for implementing modern UI/UX.
- A developer who is comfortable working on their own on the web front-end, service layer or database.
- Working with key Customer Success team to understand the requirements of the business and working from the end goal backwards.
- Designing the solutions to best fit the needs of the business.
- Bringing your experience as a full-stack developer to produce these businesses enhancing applications and software.
- Utilising your front-end skills to provide functional and intuitive user interfaces.
- Participating in client pitching meetings to present the system architecture and security (if needed).
- Taking on a leadership role you will review the teams code, mentor junior members of the team and develop the Central Data Management System.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have at least 3 years hands on experience in Web API development using C# & .NET Core.
- Experience with Entity Framework, Unit of Work, Repository pattern.
- Experience working with Microservices system.
- Strong experienced in using MSSQL.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of version control systems.
- Can communicate in English.
- Ability to work with a small team to define development process.
- Your passion for software development extends beyond work.
- Must have the ability to maintain deliverables to schedule, ability to adapt to changes in requirements and priorities, be a self-starter, show initiative, ability to work on multiple projects at the same time prioritizing as appropriate.
- Act in a coordination role with business users, internal and external application development teams, Management team, and Data Management. They will interact with technical and support teams to assist in prototyping, design and planning of test cases.
- Be able to apply business judgment to create solid business practices, methodologies as well as recommendations and procedures.
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and cloud services such as AWS, Azure.
- Experience working on high scale system.
- Experience in web application and data security.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experience working with Core Banking platform, SaaS system or any similar platform is a BIG PLUS.
You will love working here
- Competitive salary package with 13th month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible working time
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday).
- Annual leave increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at DragonLend as we build this fast growing company together!