Senior iOS Engineer
fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
What you will do
We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Developer (iOS) who still does hands-on development to contribute to the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia.
You will be responsible for joining into one of our feature teams, designing the iOS architecture for large-scale enterprise applications, building the core frameworks with high-quality and well-tested products. Join the community and sharing engineering practicing to our talented engineers who work in cross-functional delivery teams to design and build best-of-breed mobile solutions whilst maintaining necessary support for ongoing products.
As a Senior iOS Engineer you will:
- Provide hands-on deeply technical development in mobile solution development – you will get your hands dirty.
- Develop the iOS ecosystem in the evolving mobile architecture framework and roadmap covering languages, tooling, patterns and delivery processes.
- Enhance our talent pool ensuring that our team’s skills and practices are leading edge and aligned to technology strategy.
- Developing solution architectures aligned with enterprise-wide standards to ensure successful implementation of technology solutions
- Custodian of design and engineering best practices; and technical app roadmaps.
Who we are looking for
- At least 4 years’ experience working in enterprise and digital domains.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in mobile – iOS native development with Swift.
- Strong experience in building Custom UI, Autolayout, Animations.
- Familiar with reactive framework likes RxSwift, Combine,…
- Familiar with Apple products and the ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Functional Programming, Protocol Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of API, REST services, and mobile security of articulating concepts in Architecture.
- Deeply understand the most trending iOS architectures nowadays.
- High level of communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to solicit opinions, accept feedback.
- Knowledge of one or more automated test tools.
- Familiar with the execution of continuous delivery and engineering practices.
- Experience in working across a number of technical domains with the ability to ‘deep dive’ where required and ensure correct solutions are implemented.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with SwiftUI.
- Familiar with Unit Tests, UI Automation Test frameworks.
- Having your own iOS products in the App Store.
- Having Android development skills with Java and Kotlin.
- Familiar with Agile practices, SOLID principles.
You will love working here
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of the Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD