Senior Java Engineer (API, Digital Banking)
fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a talented Senior Java Engineer who will contribute to the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia.
As a Senior Java Engineer you will:
- Contribute on developing scalable backend system, writing APIs, infrastructure … for our core banking Ecosystem
- Providing technical solutions to fulfill the business requirements
- Applying Development Best practices, Development Technology direction/roadmap to develop applications
- Facilitate team and other stakeholders meetings and deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or similar degrees
- Having minimum 4 years’ experience in developing high scalable Java-based backend web service using Java (Spring), JPA, Hibernate, MySQL
- Around 1 year experience working with one of these following areas: Android native app, iOS native app or Modern Web using HTML5, CSS3, ES6 and ReactJS/Angular 2x
- Good understanding of OOP, Design patterns and the SOLID principles
- Experienced in Git source control, Git Flow branching model, CI/CD pipeline using TeamCity or equivalent
- Good problem-solving skills, able to work individually as well as in team
- Familiar to Scrum Agile Methodology
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in developing distributed system based on Microservices architecture, Event-driven architecture using Spring Cloud, Netflix stack, Kafka, Redis, ELK, Apache Camel, Camunda BPM etc. is a BIG PLUS
- Experience in AWS, Ansible, Packer, Docker, Rancher, K8s is a BIG PLUS
- Experienced in automated testing frameworks is a PLUS
- Experience working in banking and financial domain
- Good at communication in English
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!