Senior Fullstack .NET Engineer
fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
Our focus is providing solutions to improve the quality of customer service of businesses that often have problems with lost property. We built for them a platform gives users access to a list of items found around the globe, including at some of the world’s busiest airports. Millions of items have been registered and returned through our solution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
fram^ is currently looking for Senior Fullstack .NET Engineer to play a significant role in the development of the client’s SAAS platform. The position requires a broad technical background with experience of the entire stack to lead the development of the fascinating UI/UX with a high-performance backend
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3+ years on-the-job development experience
- Proven solid experience using SQL, RDBMS
- Proven solid experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Strong understanding of version control systems
- Skilled in C# and ASP.NET, Entity framework
- Ability to work with a small team following a defined development process
- Familiar with software development using Scrum methodology
- Good English writing and verbal communication skills
- Your passion for software development extends beyond work
Nice to Have
- Experience with designing tables and writing efficient queries in PostgreSQL.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of the Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD