Senior PHP Engineer (Laravel/WordPress)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Good at GIT, MySQL database, and/or MongoDB/PostgreSQL
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!