Senior Project Manager
fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- In charge of making presentation deck, proposals, project planning, and delivery
- Following up on the progress of project teams by day-to-day basis
- In charge of reporting about the project timeline & P&L to top management
- In charge of all communications between the development teams and clients
- Manage the project teams and communicate with other stakeholders including Account Managers, Functional Managers, Project Directors, Technical Architects, etc.
- In charge of qualifying resources, budget planning and cost saving
- Responsible for career development planning for each individual in the project teams
- Be able to challenge requirements on completion, feasibility, improvements, etc.
- Report generation & timesheet reviewing / tracking
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor in IT or Software Development or equivalent degree
- Having at least 8 years of experience in IT Industry with around 3 years in relevant position
- Strong and confident in problem-solving, fixing internal conflicts, negotiation and customer facing
- Strong knowledge of project management: budgeting (estimation), planning, monitoring & control, quality management
- Strong knowledge in the software engineering process and tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience of web / online development. Especially social networks, online product, e-commerce, etc.
- Customer-oriented, dynamic, proactive, dedicated, confident, business-minded, self-organized, and hard-working
- Language: Excellent in communicating in English for both speaking and writing.
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!