Senior QA Engineer (Digital Banking)
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for Senior QA, who will be the key member about QA excellence in the scrum teams to contribute to the development and execution of an innovative đigital banking solution in Asia.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will:
- Work closely with team members to identify testing areas across the deliverable.
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and ensure quality releases to Production.
- Guide the automation testing efforts and maintenance and enhance testing coverage in automation frameworks
- Evangelize the QA practice and the QA professionals in the HUB
- Communicate status, risks and issues to senior management and team members
- Train and coach junior QA engineers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years experienced in QA / Testing, preferably in finance / banking.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge about testing concepts and software development life-cycles
- Strong knowledge of multiple automated test framework (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, …)
- Well collaborate with members in Agile team.
- Experience with programming language such as Java, Python, etc.
- Able to communicate English well (write, read, speak and listen).
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of software engineer best practices
- Experience with exploratory testing and behavior driven design.
- Experience with Version Control (GIT), CI/CD system (Teamcity / Jenkin)
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of the Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD