Senior QA Engineer
fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer who will contribute to the development and execution of an innovative mobile banking solution in Asia.
As a Senior QA Engineer you will:
- Work closely with everyone on project team. Be involved in Agile activities such as iteration planning, requirements analysis, deployment process etc.
- Create appropriate testing artifacts (such as test strategy, test plan, exit pack etc,…)
- Carry out all other testing activities such as exploratory testing as required by the project.
- Create, execute and maintain Automations test scripts in the designed framework.
- Work closely with rest of Solution Engineering team to drive the engineering culture
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology or similar degree
- Experience with testing complex systems and processes.
- Experience with API testing, Web testing, Mobile testing (preferred Android)
- Experiences with Selenium WebDriver.
- Competence in requirements analysis and testing
- Excellent communication skills & analytical ability
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Deep understanding of the software development life cycle
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively with internal and external clients
- Strong motivation, intellect. Resourcefulness, independence and energy
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge/familiarity with object-oriented and programming languages (Java, Python).
- You possessed Software development experiences
- You have experience in performance testing, security testing
- Good at communication in English with both Speaking and Writing Skill
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th-month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of the Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD