Talent Acquisition Lead
fram^ has committed to help our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Report directly to BOD, work closely with key stakeholders in managing the full recruitment life cycle focusing on critical functional areas of our business to build a best in class talent pipeline.
- Managing recruitment campaigns and career events such as Career Fair, Job Fair, etc.
- Experience in working with vendors, suppliers regarding job portals, external resources
- Make sure the hiring status always be updated. Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process, choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- The ideal candidate is an effective team collaborator and is committed to providing KPI and on time.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Self-starter who is highly passionate in recruiting great talent for the organization. You possess a strong sense of urgency and appreciate the value of providing excellent candidate experience. The ability to be agile and thrive in a work environment which is constantly evolving is a must!
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Manages, coaches and develops the Talent Acquisition team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong experience in IT talent acquisition. (Software development). Proven experience in recruitment as an in house recruiter, headhunter or within a recruitment agency
- Experience leading a recruitment team.
- Active, responsible, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time
- Have a wide network in IT industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies
- At least 5 years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- Have the mindset of building up the developing organizations based on talent acquisition and development.
- Have the skill of critical thinking, human sense, teamwork, analysis thinking, self-motivation, problem solving, systems thinking.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!