Talent Acquisition Specialist
Fram^ has committed to helping our Europe, US, Asia Pacific and especially Scandinavian companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. Fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Report directly to TA Lead, work closely with key stakeholders in managing the full recruitment life cycle focusing on critical functional areas of our business to build a best-in-class talent pipeline.
- Managing recruitment campaigns and career events such as Career Fair, Job Fair, etc.
- The ideal candidate is an effective team collaborator and is committed to providing KPI and on time.
- Explores the market best practices in recruitment and staffing and implements appropriate best practices in the organization
- Self-starter who is highly passionate about recruiting great talent for the organization. You possess a strong sense of urgency and appreciate the value of providing an excellent candidate experience. The ability to be agile and thrive in a work environment that is constantly evolving is a must!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s or college degree in a similar field
- 2-3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiter and at least 1 year of experience in the IT Industry
- Have the skill of critical thinking, human sense, teamwork, analysis thinking, self-motivation, problem-solving, and systems thinking.
- Proven track records in recruitment as an in-house recruiter, headhunter, or within a recruitment agency
- Active, responsible, hardworking, enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills in English is the BIG PLUS
- Good understanding of Employer Branding strategies is the BIG PLUS
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible, and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increase by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employees & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as We build this fast-growing company together!