fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Web Operator you will:
- You will participate in a leading Digital Agency from US with main Office in HCMC. You will mainly focus on operating Salesforce CRM and website development, solving the technical issues as well as collaborating with other teams to operate the Digital Marketing Campaigns for various brands
Create, organize, and update Web (text, graphics) content through CMS in a timely manner.
Support web promotion implementation, email campaign and track results,
Reviews and audits content & visual to ensure everything is compliant with the guideline.
Produce track records & provide accurate reports/logs for upcoming & historic modifications.
Monitor (quality control) content on live sites/products and troubleshoot or escalate.
Conduct testing and audit web content and layouts.
Discuss and apply the solution for any escalated issues (if required).
Tracking status & download digital material as per request.
Ensure compliance with the guideline.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor or similar degree in IT / Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant Web Content Management experience.
- Proven knowledge and experience of CMS and Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving and adaptability.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.Understand digital graphic art production/design, including layout, composition, font and color specifications.
- Experience working cross-functionally with managers, designers/developers/copywriters.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
Nice to have
- Knowledge Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Have knowledge and experience with any programing language (Python, PHP …) and/or database (MSSQL, MySQL, …) is a BIG Plus.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- 3 additional Special holidays (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday). Annual leaves increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities such as Quarterly Meet up, Xmas party, Year-End-Party, Special days (8/3, Mid Autumn, 20/10, Halloween, etc.)
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!