fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
- Collaborates with the project team to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs within an established constraint
- Works with account team as well as any and all members of the assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as architecture, functional design, technology requirements, etc., utilizing established processes and tools
- Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management
- Actively participates in all project activities, collaborating on the content and presentation of key client deliverables (like Sitemap, User-flow, UX/UI) as required ensuring relevancy, strategy, quality, and timelines
- Responsible for consulting on project estimates, status reporting, etc.
- Communicates and drives acceptance of project deadlines, milestones, and dependencies
- Actively tracks project status, progress, risks, and issues
- Manages the scope change process
- Works cross-functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs, and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience with Production House and/or Digital Agency environment.
- Experience managing digital projects including websites, microsites, mobile apps, banner ads, etc.
- Familiar with any programming language (PHP / ASP.NET / Python, etc…)
- Has strong knowledge about tracking tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, …)
- Knowledge about SEO, Content Optimization
- Has a passion for ensuring the delivery of quality products and services
- Drive for results both individually and as part of a team “Can do” attitude, proactive and forward-thinking
- Ability to prioritize workload/tasks Ability to work under pressure & well react, manage crisis
- Work hard & play hard
MORE ON FRAM^ – WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK IN FRAM?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of a Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
before October 31, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org