fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
- Works with internal leadership to proactively forecast and manage resources across all working teams for assigned projects
- Manages team calendar and communicates regular project updates to the team and the client
- Responsible for all operational and logistical needs of the collective client team including production requirements for meetings, workshops, and client presentations
- Works with the business team as well as any and all members of the assigned project team (including suppliers) to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project research, strategy, design, implementation, etc., utilizing established estimating process and tools
- Creates and maintains project documentation such as project plans, status reports (internal and external), risk logs, etc.
- Will not be responsible for financial management documentation (e.g. statement of work), but will partner with operation lead on such activities as deemed necessary
- Actively participates in all project activities, collaborating on the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality, and timelines
- Communicates and drives acceptance of project deadlines, milestones, and dependencies
- Actively tracks project status, progress, risks, and issues as well as sets up meetings and sends meeting follow-ups to the client
- Works cross-functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all needed assets, resources, and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals.
- Will work directly with development teams and third-party producers
- Responsible for the upkeep and process mapping for the client’s asset management system
Your Skills and Experience
- Ability to put process and rigor in place and demonstrates an agile mindset to embrace, and successfully handle fluid landscapes
- Entrepreneurial work style, self-directed, able to set a vision and execute against it with limited direction
- Delivers unsurpassed customer service
- Skilled at listening to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and allowing others to speak without interrupting them
- Builds mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members. Inspires loyalty and trust, handles oneself ethically following core values and beliefs.
- Delivers clear, consistent communication to clients and project teams Demonstrates proactive attitude – constantly planning with an eye toward the future. Works until the work of the moment is done.
- Many times, that is after 6.30pm.
- Demonstrates diplomacy and patience when it comes to challenging situations with internal and external teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrates superior prioritization skills and ability to change focus on a dime for a given day.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats.
- Has the ability to see things from all points of view, not just the DPM point of view.
- This includes billing, finance, strategy, account management, creative, tech, executive management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the planning and research process
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems in relation to tactical and strategic project issues
MORE ON FRAM^ – WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK IN FRAM?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of a Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
before September 15, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org