fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world-class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
- Create, organize, and update Web (text, graphics) content through CMS in a timely manner.
- Support web promotion implementation, email campaigns and track results,
- Reviews and audits content & visual to ensure everything is compliant with the guidelines.
- Produce track records & provide accurate reports/logs for upcoming & historic modifications.
- Monitor (quality control) content on live sites/products and troubleshoot or escalate.
- Conduct testing and audit web content and layouts.
- Discuss and apply the solution for any escalated issues (if required).
- Tracking status & download digital material as per request.
- Ensure compliance with the guideline.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant Web Content Management experience.
- Have knowledge and experience with any programing language (Python, PHP …) and/or database (MSSQL, MySQL, …) is a BIG Plus.
- Problem solving and adaptability.
- High attention to detail.
- Understand digital graphic art production/design, including layout, composition, font and color specifications.
- Knowledge Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally with managers, designers/developers/copywriters.
- Ability to work independently.
MORE ON FRAM^ – WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK IN FRAM?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with the culture of a Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
before September 15, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org