fram^ – is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers.
We have established a methodology of company building where all our ventures must reach significant revenues within 6 months from launch and establish profitability within 24 months from launch. Leveraging our unique mix of the leadership’s long track record of successful company building, our world class inhouse IT-engineering talent pool, as well as the cost efficient company building landscape of SouthEast Asia, we have established a proven platform for making these tough targets materialize. The management, board and investment committee of fram^ has over six decades of joint experience of starting, running and growing successful companies in emerging markets. Together we will be building the next digital industry leaders in the emerging economies of SouthEast Asia!
We are seeking to find exceptional candidates for HR Manager to join this ambitious & leading Scandinavian-Vietnamese IT custom software development and distribution group with big goals. Rapid growth necessitates a team of passionate developers, attentive operators, and inspirational managers.
- Distribute and prepare payments, accuracy of information provided and legal compliance including calculating overtime, shift payments, incentive schemes and bonuses, maintaining payroll records. Ensure that the payroll is processed timely & accurately. Implement other benefits and related payments (SMU, PIT)
- Complete monthly/annually personal income tax declaration for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department. Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
- Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Execute remuneration and bonus policies to ensure it is correct vs company policies, transparent & focus on objective criteria
- Responsible for salary administration, analyze compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets. Collect data about company’s Compensation policies and analyze them to prepare reports. Participate in compensation surveys.
- Responsible for administration of the Labor Law, the Collective Labor Agreement, the Internal Regulations Agreement, all extra-contractual agreements and any other provision that may be applicable
- Work closely with our Board of Management to plan, organize & conduct internal activities to promote company culture
- Review and implement the company’s health and safety policy
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure employee engagement score, document and analyze data in order to improve the health of working environment
- A recognized basic degree or equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 4-5 years working relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Deep understanding HR local Law knowledge
- Good experience in building international STARTUP working environment and supporting expats
- Good at building, consulting and supporting HR functions for Ventures
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in fram^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th-month salary
- 5-days working week (Monday-Friday), working hours to some extent flexible
- Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company, on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day and Christmas Day) and will increase by working years.
- Vietnamese standard health insurance plus premium health care package.
- Opportunity to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language in fram^ office
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
- Guaranteed employment and career development
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
Apply before March 08, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: email@example.com