ecommerce | magento | PHP
The Magento Engineer will develop and improve existing e-commerce system and services to increase reliability and performance. Most important thing is that your coding should be at the highest standard, easily maintainable and easy to read. You are able to work well independently and in groups, you deliver on time and you take initiative to keep team communication alive at all times.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in PHP, OOP
- Experienced (preferably certified) in Magento 2.1+ and follow Magento best practices
- Familiar with MariaDB or MySQL, design database, solve performance issues
- Able to write well-structured, maintainable code
- Can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige
- You are able and hungry to take on a lot of responsibility
- Familiar with writing unit test in PHPUnit
- Advanced in English Communication
Nice to Have
- Previous work experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with GIT, CLI
- Understanding of Docker and its usage
- Comfort working with Linux server, deployment and configuration
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 9 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
Apply before October 31, 2020
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friend please don't hesitate to click and APPLY or contact us at the following address: [email protected]
for more information. Thank you!