fram^ creates, develops and digitizes companies. Fram^ is a Swedish-Vietnamese venture building group listed on Nasdaq First North – Stockholm. In less than 24 months, we have initiated and built 12 ventures from scratch. We are currently looking to find even more hungry top tier Vietnamese talents to build and grow the fram^ ventures
fram^ has 9 different business models in its investment portfolio including companies in technology, fintech, edutech, and marketplace:
- Carmudi Vietnam – a leading car classified site in Vietnam (acquired from Rocket Internet and restarted in 2017)
- SmartBuddy Vietnam & Sri Lanka – comparison website for finance and insurance products
- Nordic Coder – a coding academy with online and offline courses in Vietnam addressing both students and companies with course work, career guidance and IT development services
- Lasluz Vietnam & Thailand – a curated digital marketplace connecting top tier tutors with students – both offline and online, in groups and one-on-one.
- DragonLend – a venture specialized in providing secured and unsecured capital to small companies in Vietnam typically excluded from traditional lending
- Buildde – a home improvement marketplace in Vietnam
- Bidbidi – an online auction platform for second-hand goods in Vietnam
- EveHR – an online employee loyalty platform giving businesses the tools they need to keep their workforce happy and healthy by leveraging partnerships with brands and retailers
- Marry – Vietnam’s leading online wedding platform
ABOUT THE JOB
How will you help us grow? It matters to us, and it matters to you!
The Paid Media Specialists are responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns which can include paid search, display and social advertising strategies across both B2B and B2C business.
The Paid Media Specialists are typically responsible for creating and optimizing paid media channels to support the digital department in their growth goals.
The Paid Media Specialist conducts research and finds insights of the ventures’ industries to identify appropriate ads, creates appropriate ads content formats with strong call-to-action to lead users to specific actions or maximize sales.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage all digital marketing channels: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Coccoc, Zalo Ads…
- Planning strategies based on the monthly budget and objectives of venture’s services.
- Set up campaigns with good structure, ads text, call-to-action…etc.
- Strongly do performance optimization for campaigns structure, targeting, ads text, CPC, CPL, CAC, CR and Landing page…etc.
- Do conversion tracking for all campaigns.
- Good controlling cost for all paid channels.
- Analyzing automotive trends, provide recommendations to improve the campaigns’ performance.
- Work closely with the Managing Director to generate new ideas for earning leads.
- Work closely with the SEO/Sale/Content team members to meet our goals.
- Daily monitoring the results on Google Ads, FB Ads, Google Analytics and internal sale tools of the business.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 2 years of experience with pay-per-click (PPC) search engine, display, social media, video, and mobile advertising and analytics
- Strong experience with Google Adwords (annual certifications might required), Facebook Ads.
- Strong experience with social ads platforms such as Linkedin, Instagram, Zalo.
- Ability to analyse data and trends in order to continually optimize media campaigns for efficient ROI
- Understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Good experience to optimize the landing page, A/B testing skill.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail
- Can work with heavy workload, under high pressure (multiple tasks at the same time)
- Fast learning. Eager to learn and proactive in seeking for progress
- Highly responsible, dedicated, resilient
- Having marketing experiences is an advantage.
- Nice to have Content Marketing and SEO
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our company in its growth to greatness
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Additional Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday).
- Annual leave increasing by loyalty
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
Apply before April 30, 2020
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friend please don't hesitate to click and APPLY or contact us at the following address: [email protected]
for more information. Thank you!