fram^ – is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader that has been published its B-shares listed for trading on Nasdaq First North Stockholm from Oct 2017.
We help Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a special designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
fram^ is currently looking for Web Developer working with our team in Da Nang city to build the product and to develop new features of a web-based SaaS technology startup in the HR and recruiting space in Germany. Most important is that your code should be at the highest standard, easily maintainable and easy to read. You are able to work independently, you deliver on time and you take initiative to keep team communication alive at all times.
Join in the team, you will work with one of the fastest growing startups in Europe get $54.3M funding acquired up to date. Yearly get sponsored trips to Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany with the team. Don’t miss the chance!
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in Backend Web development (more than 3 years)
- Good understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good understanding of relational databases (Oracle, Postgres, MySQL)
- Good understanding of Cloud, Microservices, Service Oriented Design, DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Experienced with Version control systems (Git/ Mercurial)
- Experience with automated testing. Knowledge of when and what to test
- Great at English communication skills, respond to questions directly, promptly, without diverging from the subject too much
- Able to write well-structured, maintainable code
- Worked with Agile (SCRUM/ Kanban)
Nice to have:
- Experienced in PHP and Laravel (version > 5.0) for at least 1 year
- Good awareness about TDD, BDD
- Worked with statically typed programming languages (Java/C/C++/C#)
- Interested in DevOps
- Experienced in Docker/Kubernetes
- Eager to learn new technologies and stay up-to-date with modern frameworks
- You have a can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own agenda
- You are hungry to take on a lot of responsibilities
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in fram^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long‑term and performance bonus
- 5-day working week (Monday-Friday), working hours to some extent flexible
- Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day and Christmas Eve) and will increase by working years. Vietnamese standard health insurance plus Premium health care package.
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language in fram^ office.
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunities to become one of the key members of fram^ as we build this fast-growing company together!
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
Apply before March 22, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org