fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
fram^ is currently looking for Product Manager to be part of our talented team working on an innovative product. The role will include:
- Work closely with Swedish based Chief Product Officer to develop and groom the product development backlog for Danang team based on the high-level product goals/”epics” for the product
- Direct collaboration with the CTO and CEO in Sweden will also be needed
- Scope requirements, use cases, documentation, and estimates for a well-groomed product backlog
- Develop UX/UI design for the features
- Collaborate with partners such as Slack, Facebook, Microsoft, etc for the design of integration/API based features of the product
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in product management, or UX/UI design, or technical experience, or BA with consumer Internet products
- Demonstrated skills in UX/UI design
- Demonstrated success in developing successful software products
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining a holistic “big picture” view
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as Agile development methodology and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a business environment
- Interested in and knowledge about modern project planning and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long‑term and performance bonus
- 5-day working week (Monday-Friday) with working hours to some extent flexible & remote working up to 5 days/months
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday) and will increase by working years
- Vietnamese standard health insurance plus extra Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks for Employee program is offered
- Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language in fram^ office
- Self-development courses including technical & non-technical programs are offered
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meetings & Parties are held where our B.O.D will share about achievements, missions & visions of fram^ for mutual transparent and committed growth
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
Apply before February 23, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: email@example.com