fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in one of the dedicated teams of our Scandinavian clients in Ho Chi Minh City!
***Onsite benefits: An interesting package allowances equivalent to 1200USD/ month + 1 round-trip ticket/ 6 months
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will work for a leading Bank in Thailand to deliver best applications for their Digital Transformation, among the technical experts localized in Thailand as well as the others from global teams who has years of experience in Banking Domain as well as in-depth-technical skill, you may have a chance gaining a lot of experience while working with our talented team as well as client’s team.
As a QC Automation Engineer you will:
- Implement test automation scripts on Mobile applications using Appium with Robot framework.
- Analyse the manual test cases if it could and should be automate or not.
- Analyse and automate the test data preparation if necessary.
- Follow the existing test automation framework and be able to suggest and implement enhancement to the existing framework to make it more effective.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Have experience in scripting with Test Automation Tools such as Robot Framework, UFT, Selenium, Appium.
- Have basic programming skill on some languages such as Java, Python, etc.
- Understand concepts of Agile, DevOps, and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Have some experience and knowledge on Software Testing
NICE TO HAVE
- Have experience in automated mobile testing will be advantage.
- Have experience in mobile farm such as Experitest or AWS Device Farm.
MORE ON FRAM^ – WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK IN FRAM^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness
YOU WILL LOVE WORKING HERE!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of the sharp and hungry team at fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
Apply before March 31, 2020
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: [email protected]