What you will do
fram^ is currently looking for Scrum Master to join our team in developing and building up a giant eco system of Real Estate and E-commerce industry.
- Lead/guide the team ceremonies including Iteration Planning, Stand Up, Sprint Backlog, and Iteration Review
- Work to remove team impediments, and create/escalate impediments to the Release Training
- Engineer/Project Manager that cannot be resolved at the team level
- Work with the Product Owner and other development team members to facilitate sprint backlog
- Ensure all team features/stories/tasks being aligned and maintained in our Rational toolset, and task board/backlog views available.
- Provide big Agile project management coach as required to development team members
- Participate in Agile Release Training ceremonies including Scrum Master Checkpoints, Sprint Backlog, etc., and coordinate across other teams on the train as needed
Who we are looking for
- From 5 years working experience in IT field & at least 2 years of Scrum Master experience,
- At least 1 year of Trello agile project management tool plus analyst; project management and develop experience
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English is required
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
Apply before November 30, 2019
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friend please don't hesitate to click and APPLY or contact us at the following address: [email protected]
for more information. Thank you!