fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
fram^ is currently looking for Senior Backend Developer to join our team in developing and building up a giant system in Human Resources of a fast-growing startup in Germany. This role will include:
- Be part of our engineering team
- Developing high-scale / high-load / distributed solutions
- Identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize deployment efficiency
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years working in web development
- Experienced in one of the following programming languages: Java/Kotlin, Golang, PHP
- Good knowledge of OOP, software design (clean code, design patterns, SOLID,…)
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL database
- Good understanding (or better with hands-on experience) about event driven architecture, asynchronous programming and distributed systems
- Experience working on large scale, high traffic projects
- Good experience with Git, Agile process
- Has experience with Docker and CI/CD system
- Good at English especially speaking and writing skills
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Able to take instructions and execute within the deadline
Nice to Have
- Devops/AWS experiences
- Eager to learn new technologies and stay up-to-date with modern frameworks
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Annual sponsored trip to Germany
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now
before August 15, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org