fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
fram^ is currently looking for Senior Backend Engineers (Go) to improve the product and to develop new features for our innovative product. Most important is that your coding should be at the highest standard, easily maintainable and easy to read. You are able to work independently, you deliver on time and you take initiative to keep team communication alive at all times.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experienced in Go or at least two other different languages (Java, C#, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Hands-on experience of Microservices, RESTful-services and Principles
- Good knowledge and practical experience of Docker and one of the big clouds (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Storage technologies:
- Experience of using and designing relational databases
- Experience of at least one NoSQL-database, such as MongoDB, DocumentDB, Datastore or DynamoDb
- Experience of queueing systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka, SNS/SQS or similar
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experienced working with Python
- Experienced in designing consumer facing services
- Interested in digital education and natural language learning
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary and a good long‑term and performance bonus
- 5-day working week (Monday-Friday) with working hours to some extent flexible & remote working up to 5 days/months
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday) and will increase by working years
- Vietnamese standard health insurance plus extra Premium health care package
- Friday Beer time combined with Technical Sharing & extra team-building activities every week
- Quarterly Meetings & Parties are held where our B.O.D will share about achievements, missions & visions of fram^ for mutual transparent and committed growth
- Professional and open working environment, with the culture and office of a Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team – English is an official language in fram^ office. Also regular English lessons once per week by native English instructor in the office
- Self-development courses including technical & non-technical programs are offered
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunities to become one of the key members of fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
For more vacancies, visit https://wearefram.com/careers/
Apply before March 08, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org