What you will do
fram^ is currently looking for Business Analyst/ Product Owner to join our team in developing and building up a giant eco system of Real Estate and E-commerce industry. This role will include:
- Being Business Analyst / Product Owner in a large scale E-commerce project
- Collecting and analyzing the requirements from stakeholders
- Take responsibilities in writing technical documents
- Drawing mock-up, wire-frames, diagrams, etc.
- Handling UAT for components / features
- Consulting for development team regarding UIUX designs & User navigations
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields
- At least 3 years experience as IT Business Analyst position
- Good experience in Agile Software development cycle/methodologies
- Good experience in project managing tool (Jira, Trello, Slack…etc)
- Good experience in drawing mock-up, white frame & writing document
- Experienced with planning of testing scope and writing of test scenarios
- Able to communicate in English.
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram^?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
Apply before November 30, 2019
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friend please don't hesitate to click and APPLY or contact us at the following address: [email protected]
for more information. Thank you!