fram^ (NASDAQ First North: FRAM B) is a Swedish-Vietnamese Venture Building & IT-development company with operations in broader South East Asia. fram^ was founded and built by passionate company builders and top talented engineers. We are an explosive-growth, well-funded group on a mission to create, build and digitize companies around the world!
fram^ – the Swedish Software Company helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rock-star developers and other online industry talents. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. We only work with Scandinavia’s top online employers and we only hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent.
- Be part of our engineering team
- Developing high-scale / high-load / distributed solutions
- Requirements gathering, system design, preempt server needs and reduce downtime for servers
- Identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize deployment efficiency
- Work with cross-functional engineering teams to develop processes for automation testing and deployment
Your Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience in DevOps engineering environment.
- Good knowledge of the whole web stack, understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, web server, load balancers, database, network layer, etc.)
- Extensive experience working with AWS (EC2, Lambda..)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer and experienced working with mobile development teams is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD Travis, Docker/Kubernetes and GIT
- Experience with Web Engine (Nginx/ Apache) and Database Engine( MySQL/NoSQL/In-Memory)
- Experience configuring and utilizing monitoring and alerting tools
- Familiarity with security practices in web application delivery
- An open mind and a passion for learning new technologies
- Good command of English, emphasis on speaking and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with provisioning tools (Terraform / Ansible / Puppet / Chef, etc)
- Experience in building, running and scaling Magento system
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
before August 31, 2019
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to HR department at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org