fram^ helps Scandinavian and Northern European companies leverage the talent and power of Vietnamese rockstar developers and other online industry talent. fram^ is a very different company. First of all, our culture is different – we believe that to write world class code you need to work in an environment that energizes you and with colleagues that inspire and challenge you. Hence, we sit in a specially designed, Scandinavian office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City. We also hire Vietnam’s top 2% developers and internet industry talent. Come and visit us to find out if you have what it takes to become a key player in our team, serving Scandinavian and global clients from our base in Ho Chi Minh City!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
fram^ is now looking for Senior Mobile Engineer (iOS, Android) world’s largest online lost and found property platform and software from Europe.
Existing platforms required pre-payment just to search for lost items, and they were not especially user friendly.
While the lost property offices of the world may offer services worth paying for, the online platform should be free and easy to use. Items found around the globe, including at some of the world’s busiest airports, are listed here on our platform. Millions of items have been registered and returned through our solution.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Mobile development (iOS, Android).
- Experienced in using Java, Swift.
- Experienced with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), REST, object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong competency architecting and developing real-world solutions in iOS and Android frameworks for the App Store.
- Understanding of UI design, usability, and accessibility practices – build intuitive features to improve the experience for mobile users
- Commitment for engineering practices (ex. as automated testing, code reviews, CI/CD) that ensure quality and fast paced releases
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Good English communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
More on fram^ – what is it like to work in Fram?
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Competitive salary package with 13th month salary & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri, flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Annual leaves increasing by loyalty.
- Addition Special holiday (Swedish national day, Christmas Eve & your Birthday)
- Premium health care package for employee & family members
- Shares/Stocks to employee
- English, professional working environment
- Online training courses (technical & non-technical programs)
- Opportunities to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Cool activities as Friday Beer time, Quarterly Meet up
- Guaranteed permanent employment and career development
- Nice office with culture of Scandinavian online company in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city
- Transparent sharing about growth, achievements, missions & visions of fram^ from BOD
Apply before June 30, 2020
Should this opportunity suits you or any of your friend please don't hesitate to click and APPLY or contact us at the following address: [email protected]
for more information. Thank you!